AOP CÔTES DE PROVENCE
Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Syrah
The secret of Berne Inspiration lies in its skilful blend of grape varieties, reigned over by Grenache Noir, grown on Provencal limestone terroirs. This wine benefits from Berne's extensive expertise, from plot selection to night harvesting dates, grape blending and careful bottling in a protected atmosphere. The use of neutral gases, such as nitrogen, coupled with stringent temperature controls and, especially, careful stirring of fine lees, procures a wine with a beautiful colour, gourmet palate and delicate fruity aromas
2021 Vintage Accolades:
The Tasting Panel: 93/100
Wine Enthusiast: 92/100
The Wine Panel: 91/100
• Top 100 "Best Wine of 2021" by Wine Enthusiast
• A fresh and very expressive Berne-style rosé, packed with the inimitable personality of Provence
• A subtle alliance of fruitiness and finesse, Inspiration expresses our perfect mastery of the Côtes de Provence terroirs
143 hectares of vines (353 acres).
● Organic conversion started in 2018 with completion in 2021.
● The Grenache grape is the signature of Château de Berne. It
provides the backbone of all the Berne cuvées.
top of page
bottom of page